The Music Co-ordinator
What are the benefits of having `Interact` in your school for the Music Co-ordinator?
All modules have detailed lesson plans that enables music to be taught to a high standard, giving teachers the opportunity to deliver and develop their own exciting and vibrant lessons. This equally appies to teachers who are not music specialists.
You can also train your own staff using `Interact` modules ….
- All modules give simple explanations about musical notes, sounds, values rhythms and melodies. Also included are ideas about listening to pieces of music and evaluating, using musical terminology. Suggestions on how to integrate musical elements into compositions.
- It will support your staff to deliver the Music National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum in a fun and innovative way.
- ‘Interact’ will help to raise your pupils’ interest and standards in the music curriculum.
- All ‘Interact’ module include ‘hands on’ music making activities such as composing music as a class, in groups or as individuals, exploring the musical elements, opportunities to perform compositions for peers and parents.
- The modules encourage pupils to look at new ways of expressing musical ideas through cross – curricular themes and topics.
All `Interact` modules develop teamwork, social and listening skills.
Each module has a simple music assessment spreadsheet to evaluate and track pupils’ learning
- All resources are included in the package. (Instruments not included!)
- It will support the transition between EYFS and KS1, progressing to KS2
- Modules are available individual keeping costs to a minimum, making `Interact` an easily affordable option.
- Once established in your school, the software can be re-used year after year.
For more details on our Training / Workshop please visit our sister company www.primaryinteract.com